Sunday 18 March 2012

On being caught up...

Ok, so that's a slight exaggeration.  But I have completed January for Document 2012. And it's only March, so I'm doing well!


This month I've used Cosmo Cricket's The Boyfriend, which I think came out in 2009.  I bought it back then, tucked it away and never used it!  Looking through my stash for something to use, I rediscovered it and I love the colours!  Some of the papers are so sweet and some are so useable, I especially like the pencils paper, which has a ledger print on the back.


January started with us at my parents' house for New Years, a low-key celebration involving going to bed early.  I had developed mastitis - thank God for antibiotics and paracetamol!  We went out and about with Daddy.  Woody B joined the mummies and babies party.  We went out and about without Daddy - love the John Lewis restaurant!  We also tried out some new toddler groups.


Little summary pages for Anna and Isaac with journalling tucked behind the photos - I'm hoping to do that every month this year - it's more convenient that writing in a separate book for each of them.  A bit of housekeeping - I sent out all of Anna's birth announcements, finally!  Another new arrival - Ffion, who was in something of a rush to get here.  There's a photo behind the card but I wanted to keep it private as her parents haven't published it.  Andy's mum's 71st birthday, her first without his Dad.  And a weekend with my parents to stay.
And the focus page is on my word for the year "talk".  There's a lot of different aspects to that choice that I'm looking forward to exploring over the year.  My February photos arrived from Photobox yesterday so my aim is to have those pages completed before the end of the month.

No comments: