Thursday 15 November 2012

On a little bit of pink

It's been a busy month but I'm starting to get a handle on working, being a full-time mummy and keeping house.  Either that or the evenings are getting longer!  So here's the pages I've made in October;
I finally scrapped the story of my rings, mostly taken from this post.  Lots of scraps and some lovely new MME tape on this page.
 Making the blind for our kitchen.  It's still not finished though!
 Anna's first cuddles with her daddy, mostly using Bella Blvd Baby Girl.
 I love these photos of Isaac brushing his teeth, especially that last one!  And yes, I like a bit of pink on my boy pages!  Using up old papers on this one with some really simple embellishments.
And using the same set of papers again, getting a different look with some of Anna's baby photos.
 And some more!  Anna's only about 4 hours old in these and she was making the sweetest noises.
This picture illustrates perfectly why my brother gets on so well with my kids, they're just on the same level!  I used some new OA Woodland Park papers, some Elle's Studio tags from last season and some really old stuff from my stash.

No comments: