Tuesday 25 March 2008

There's no place like home....

Ok, so I'm a bit late, but I signed up to Shimelle's latest class today. She does a fabulous Christmas Journal class each year and I only found out about it in the middle of December. This new class is a set of 25 projects centred around the theme 'There's No Place Like Home'. I've got the first 2 prompts and I'm planning on settling down to work on them tonight. I have loads of random photos of our first home (taken to show elderly relatives who don't travel well!) and I hope I'll be able to use some of them.

In the meantime, I've been perusing my favourites gallery on UKS to get some inspiration for some scrapping. Seriously lacking in the inspiration department recently and looking at other people's work usually gives me one or two ideas. I might post my efforts, if I can work out how!

No comments: