Monday 31 March 2008

I'm very very excited!

Got home on Wednesday last week to a little red card from my lovely postie. As all scrappers know, little red cards herald the arrival of stash which has been secreted away by the little postie fairies at your local collecting office. My little red card indicated that I should come on Saturday morning to receive my goodies - which I dutifully did and lo and behold, Bazzil to match the BG sultry papers that I have on preorder at the lovely Charmed Cards and Crafts. And today, I have the news that they are dispatching said lovelies on Monday and Tuesday this week! Hence the level of excitement is building!

Before I go completely mad with anticipation, I'm going to change the subject. Went a-cropping on Saturday and managed to produce 3 LOs mostly using up my March gogo kit. Will be posting piccies as soon as I get home and have access to the files!

No comments: