Tuesday 20 July 2010

Long time, no write!

Wow!  A lot of things have happened since I was last here.  Kittens are cats, the kitchen is in and, oh yeah, I got pregnant, delivered and now have a 7 week old baby boy.  Funny how these things slip your mind!  Lots of changes in our lives over the last year and a bit so it'll take a little while to catch you up.  Plus blogger has had some changes since I was here last.

I'm off to grab some food before the little man wakes up again so for now I'll leave you with some piccies of my little man.  Isaac David Longden Ingram, born 31st May 201 at 23:02 weighing 9lb 10oz!  It was a very very long day but we were both alive and well at the end of it, which is the most important thing.


BTW, he's not that size anymore!  At 6 weeks, he was 14lb 2oz and almost out of his 0-3 month clothes.  Can't believe how small he was just a few short weeks ago!

1 comment:

Laura said...

HUGE congrats on your gorgeous little boy. *Super cute*