Saturday 31 July 2010

Two months ago today...

... I was in hospital in labour.  The longest day of my life (literally, it started at 1am and didn't finish until 3am the next day).  Although looking back now, it seemed to have passed in the blink of an eye.

So now I have a 2 month old baby boy and I was looking back over the last month, trying desperately to remember as much as possible.  Time seems to pass so quickly these days and Isaac changes week to week.  It's hard to remember how small and passive he was when he first came home.  Now he's wearing clothes for 3-6 month olds, cooing, giggling and flapping his arms and legs like he wants to take off!


He still loves to have a bath.  He smiles and shouts and kicks water everywhere.  By the time he's ready to get out, his feet are all prune-y!


Getting out is much less of a trauma now we've worked out that he hates to have his feet covered up.  Now we only have 5 minutes of screaming blue murder instead of 20!


All of the above was an excuse to show you pictures of my little man, who is the most beautiful baby in the world.  So here's another, just because I can!


So what were you doing two months ago today?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Very cute blog post!!!

I also wanted to say thank you for your lovely comment on my blog *more photos to come promise*