- I passed MRCPCH part 1b, on the 4th attempt, to great sighs of relief.
- We found out we were expecting our second child.
- My father-in-law, David, died of mesothelioma. Despite a gradual deterioration over the last few months, in the end, it was quick and he died at home with his wife. We celebrated his life 10 days later with a fantastically well-attended memorial - an indication of how loved and valued he was in his community.
- We celebrated my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary in Plymouth.
- I returned to work full-time and Andy gave up his job to be a full-time Dad.
- We celebrated the weddings of Helen & Anthony and Nat & Ollie.
- Sarah & James came to stay and we had a BBQ with friends. Pretty much the best of the weather for the summer!
- We got our first glimpse of the new baby - all good so far!
- We celebrated first birthdays with our Mummies and Babies.
- Isaac turned 1 year and we had his first birthday party. I even baked and iced the cake!
- We visited Mum & Dad for Isaac's actual birthday.
- Isaac learned to walk; as with most things, he took his time about it having been walking with support since March.
- We celebrated more first birthdays with more parties!
- We had our second, more detailed scan and discovered we're going to have a little girl. Here's hoping she's smaller than her brother!
- We celebrated Sophie & Steve's wedding at Sandhurst Military Academy; our first day out without Isaac, who we left with my parents.
- I attended Laura's hen-do in London; a good excuse to stay with Mum & Dad.
- More midwife appointments and a diabetes test (just in case that was the reason Isaac was such a big baby).
- We celebrated Andy's eldest brother and his wife's 25th wedding anniversary - the first big family celebration since we lost David.
- I sat the MRPCH part 2 written exam in London (it's never-ending!).
- I started my maternity leave.
- Ben & Laura got married on a beautfiul day and jetted off to Hawaii for their honeymoon!
- Andy got a new job working in Coventry; it's a six-month temporary contract initially but may well continue beyond that.
- We bought a second car to allow for commuting.
- We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary with a family trip to Twycross Zoo & a M&S 'takeaway' for two.
All of which takes us up to date. I've got 4 weeks left til my due-date and I'm already bored of day-time tv so hopefully the next update won't be so long coming!