Wednesday 9 July 2008

My Freedom

I, like so many others, am taking part in Shimelle's new class, My Freedom. Details were released last Saturday and the first prompts arrived in my email this week. This week's themes are time and travel. I like it already and I've promised myself to make time to do the prompts as they arrive, or at least keep up on a weekly basis. Speaking of which, I'm off to do the journalling prompts for today and yesterday shortly.

No scrapping recently, so no new piccies to show you. I'm planning on getting my LO for our Fruitloops CJ done today (probably while Andy's at the footie). I finished my covers weekend before last - I'm very proud of them and looking forward to seeing what everyone else manages to produce.

I had an interview this morning for a run-through post in East Midlands. They invited 10 candidates to interview (out of about 150) and they have 2 posts available. Fingers crossed!! It was quite an odd interview really - much shorter than West Midlands and I have no idea how I've done. All I can do is hope for the best now I guess! Should hear tomorrow afternoon. So I'm waiting again.....

No comments: