Wednesday 26 November 2008

Journal Your Christmas

So this year I'm joining dozens of other people all over the world and taking Shimelle Laine's Journal Your Christmas class. I'm working nights this year over Christmas and I've been trying to think of ways to keep things special despite this. I'm hoping to keep up with this project - it's an email prompt everyday from Dec 1st until the last of the 12 days of Christmas (January). I've already made my covers and got my stash so hopefully I'll have a lovely journal by the end of the season.


1 comment:

x Rachel x said...

Your Journal is lovely Louise,
I'm really excited about doing this,
My xmas will be different this year as well, as the kids are at their other parents on xmas day, so we will all celebrate xmas day on boxing day! lol, i think it will be nice to see how everyone does different things & celebrates in different ways.
Love Rach x