Wednesday 18 April 2012

On a bouncing baby girl

So we're sitting in the loft, I'm trying to scrap something but you're distracting me, as usual.  At least this time, it's because you're being cute & not just noisy!  Making you laugh & smile is addictive - I could sit & entertain you for hours, although then I wouldn't get anything done!!  You're sitting in your bouncy chair - you just figured out how to kick your feet & make the chair bounce up & down.  You kick & bounce & smile.  You've got Sir Prance-a-lot to play with - actually, you mostly just chew him.  The great thing about this toy is the number of bits of him that are chewable!  I'm not sure he was designed to be used that way!!  The only problem is when you drop him & he falls off the chair.  Ah well, back to work!  Oh, go on then, just five more minutes! xxx

This is my layout for the second challenge of Shimelle's online crop from the weekend; create a page using three or more paper collections.  It's also a scraplift of this layout by the lovely Leanne, incidentally, this is her entry for the same challenge!  The yellow dot background is from Jillibean Soup, the stripe and the orange houndstooth are Bella Blvd's Finally Fall and the green woodgrain is Cosmo Cricket's Nutmeg.  I've had those pink button flowers from Sassafras Lass in my stash for ages and only used one before this layout.  And a prize to you if you spotted the very very old AC details embellishment next to the title!  This page is made from the same 'kit' as the previous one - I love how I can get completely different looks from the same supplies!

No comments: